All about the Virgo
The sign of Virgo is the Virgin, depicting purity, but that doesn’t necessarily mean Virgos are straitlaced or prudish. On this matter, astrologists say that Virgos are merely highly discriminating of the people around them. They’re very good at detecting whether a person has wrong motives, which makes them cautious in everything they do. One thing to keep in mind about Virgos is that they can easily see through insincere acts of courteousness or gallantry. Virgo people need cool stress balls more than most. This will help them deal with being more passive.
Virgos comprise people born between August 23rd and September 22nd. According to astrologists, these people typically have a strong, distinct sense of good and bad, and they tend to see the world in black and white.
The Virgo personality
Virgos tend to come off as passive people, as their lives are rarely bustling with activities. They can be very easygoing, which makes them excellent companions. When it matters, though, you’ll find that Virgos won’t hesitate to spring to action. Some astrologists say that although Virgos come off as calm and composed, they can be nervous and have unorganized minds. This may be why they try so hard to arrange their surroundings properly.
Virgos are often led by their keen sense of responsibility, which sometimes causes them to put too much pressure on themselves. They can be strict disciplinarians because of their moral code. Their need to keep things clean and orderly can become so obsessive that it comes off as irrational to others. Astrologists say that Virgos may be able to enjoy life more if they relaxed their moral code a little.
When they want to, they’re highly engaging and fascinating, impressing their peers with their intelligence and quick wit. Although not as extroverted as other signs of the zodiac, Virgos tend to find it easy to connect with other people, although they’re usually careful about hiding their true feelings and thoughts. Despite their intelligence, however, Virgos can also themselves spending too much time thinking and find it difficult to make decisions in their daily life.
The sagacity of Virgos can sometimes lead them to make a fuss over the simplest of issues. Virgos have inquisitive minds that are always willing to learn; in fact, when they latch onto a subject, they want to learn everything about it. Although they may find it challenging to accept the opinions of others or other points of view, the opinions of Virgos are difficult to silence.
The Virgo as an Earth sign
Virgo is perhaps one of the best representations of the zodiac in the Earth sign. The Earth sign represents practicality, and Virgos are very practical thinkers. Their minds rely on logic, and they have an uncanny ability to sense wrongdoing in any situation. They closely study their situations before making any decision.
Virgos live life with their feet placed solidly on the ground, and this is why their thoughts and opinions are often sought by others. Virgos prefer to accept what is real than deal with the imaginary world.
Five foremost traits of Virgos
- Conventional – Virgos tend to stick to tradition and convention in their daily life. They stick to the values and principles they grow up with. They rarely stray to new paths, choosing to stick to tried-and-tested methods. Astrologists say that some Virgos take this to the extreme by having few interests and hobbies.
- Meticulous – Virgos are always aware of themselves and their surroundings. They always see to it that they don’t ruin or harm anything in the process of doing any task. If needed, they study their tasks more closely to ensure that they do it as accurately as possible. This is also why so many Virgos are also perfectionists. A Virgo will want to keep all of his or her belongings in the proper place.
- Economical – Virgos tend to be economical and thrifty. You’ll rarely have to tell a Virgo how to save money, as they’ll already know how to best manage their finances. They make excellent shopping buddies because they know where to get the best deals.
- Moody – Virgos can be moody. If you find unpredictable companions exciting, you’ll love having a Virgo in your circle of friends.
- Trustworthy – Few Zodiac signs are more trustworthy than the Virgo. Virgos will always do their best to help out loved ones in trouble and will always be available to fulfill their obligations to their family and friends. They won’t complain about any difficulties they face in doing their duties either.
Virgos: the good and the bad
According to astrologists, the Virgo is the wisest and the most levelheaded of all the signs of the zodiac. The mind of the Virgo is highly analytical, and this helps him critically study any situation he finds himself in. Virgos are typically described as logical, accurate, and attentive; for these positive traits, the opinion of a Virgo is often sought by others.
Virgos have an innate ability to discern the good and the bad in people and in situations. They’re rarely deceived, as they can easily see through any falsehood. Shows of power, money, or status have little, if any, effect on a Virgo. Virgos are also highly dependable. Their reliability makes them excellent friends.
The practical nature of the Virgo becomes a weakness when it’s overdone. Virgos can become obsessive about cleanliness, even when it is unnecessary. They can become overly suspicious of everyone and everything around then. Virgos can be finicky or fussy and sometimes even meddle in other’s affairs in their need to put everything in the right order. They can be selective, inflexible, and indifferent, yet cynical and meddlesome.
Love and marriage for Virgos
Virgos are very loyal, which make them excellent partners. They also look forward to steady, lifelong relationships. However, the analytical mind of the Virgo can hurt their chances of finding happiness. At their worst, Virgos can overanalyze their partners’ words and actions. They can also turn out to be obsessive about finding new faults in their partners.
Careers for Virgos
Virgos are very analytical and logical, and their inquisitive minds typically allow them to succeed in a wide range of careers. They’re particularly suited to tasks that involve analysis, logical interpretation, and deduction. As such, Virgos tend to make excellent doctors, researchers, and financial analysts.
Virgos tend to thrive in roles that let them stay behind the scenes, as they prefer not to be in the middle of the action. This is why you’ll find many Virgos working in offices.